My 3+ things:
1. My determination - Coming to a new country was not easy. But I pulled through all the hardships and here I am.
2. My loyalty - I'm super loyal and will do anything for my dear ones.
3. My enthusiasm - I'm introverted in nature, but enthusiastic with the people I love and the things I like.
4. My writing - I can pour out my thoughts on a piece of paper and make a whole book out of it.
5. My colorful wardrobe - I love my collection and my taste for owning vibrant outfits.
I met Sushmita when she became an intern with our group. She was going to school for her technology engineering degree. The girl is a whip and a social butterfly! Rare mix, I know. To be candid, it took me aback when I read that she considers herself an introvert. Sushmita was the person my whole team turned to when we wanted to know where to go and what to do. She was our food critic, tour operator, and entertainment guide yet she'd lived in the area far less time than any of us had.
Her passion for writing was another surprise. Even though she knew I was a writer, the craft was never something we discussed. This is obviously something she keeps close to her chest as even her blog is anonymous.
The wardrobe, on the other hand, was no surprise since she constantly amused me with her colorful outfits. I don't think I saw her wear the same thing twice.
Her enthusiasm was and continues to be very apparent. She's full of life. She glows. And it doesn't take much to make her laugh.